Distance Learning Coaching Format
Career Point's Distance Learning Division provides scientifically designed study material and effective test series courses to students who are unable to join our regular classroom program due to some reason. Under DLP we provide the following courses to the students.
Study Material Package
- Comprehensive Theory Notes
- Multi Level Exercise Sheets
- Online Solution to Exercise Sheets
- Unit wise Practice Tests & feedback by a2zfeedback technology
- Formula Booklet
- Chapter wise theory notes prepared by CP's expert faculty team.
- In-chapter solved Examples after each topic to clear concept and its application.
- Miscellaneous set of solved examples to develop skills for solving multi-concepts questions.
- Pattern proof multi-level exercise sheets.
- Unit wise, Full Syllabus Practice Tests Hand book of formulae in Physics, Chemistry & Math for quick revision.
- Separately available in English & Hindi.
All India Test Series
- Unit-wise Practice Tests
- Part Syllabus Tests
- Full Syllabus tests
- Feedback on performance by a2zexamfeedback
- Separate Formula Booklet for quick revision
- Periodic tests for practice in actual exam like environment.
- Familiarize with latest examination pattern.
- Develops speed, accuracy and capability to respond all types of questions promptly.
- Identification of weak areas through performance feedback
- Develops Time Management skills, build examinat ion temperament and confidence.
CP Ranker's Package
- Collection of 3000+ problems
- Detailed Solutions
- Compendium of Formula
- Package is prepared by experts to polish knowledge &problem solving skills of students for final examination.
- Comprises 3000+ questions focusing on application of concepts covering the entire syllabus.
- The questions cover various pattern asked in examinations to prepare students for all types of pattern.
- Topic/Chapter-wise segregation of questions.
- Questions are in proportion of expected weightage of topics / chapters in the examination.
- Hand book of formulae and key concepts for quick revision.
- 2 full syllabus practice tests