Target Course for JEE Main [For Class XII Appeared/Pass students]
- All classes will be taken by Kota’s Top Most Experienced Faculty Team for JEE Main.
- Stress on application of concepts and problem solving skills.
- Personalized attention to each individual with stage by stage academic growth monitoring.
- Intensive structured revision though question Bank and Daily Test Series after completion of syllabus for full proof preparation.
- Option to join One/Two Subject coaching also as per student requirement with full coaching support like
- Scheduled Test Series for all subjects even if you joined one/two subject coaching
- Doubt learning session for all subjects even if you joined one/two subject coaching
- Recorded lecture library for all subjects even if you joined one/two subject coaching
- Cost effective: Pay fee only for subject for which you join coaching
- Scholarship up to 90% on the basis of past academic performance and other criteria
|Eligibility||Class 12th Appeared/Pass students|
|Admission Criteria||Direct Admission|
|Coaching Offered||One/Two or All Subject Coaching as per student requirement|
|Medium||English / Hindi Medium|
|Class Commencement||22 April, 10 May, 10 June, 1 July, 22 July, 12 August 2019|
- Regular Coaching at CP Study Center :
Student has to make own arrangement either at CP-owned Hostel OR Associate Hostels.
For More Details : Click Here
|Any 1 Subject||
28000 (with Tax)
|Any 2 Subjects||
55000 (with Tax)
80000 (with Tax)
Scholarship upto 90%: For details, please visit Scholarship Tab
|Target||For one Subject|
|Based on Performance in class 10th or 12th|
|1||Any Board-X [Top 15 Merits students]OR Agg>=90% with Sc.+Maths>=95%||36000||11000|
|2||Any Board-XII [Top 15 Merits students]OR Agg>=90% with PCM/PCB>=95%||54000||17000|
|3||First TenDistrict Toppers of any State Board (X/XII)||36000||11000|
|4||12th marks more than 90% aggregate||30000||9000|
|5||12th marks more than 80% aggregate||22000||7000|
|6||10th Marks >= 90% aggregate OR equivalent %age (in CBSE)||15000||5000|
|7||10th Marks >= 80% aggregate OR equivalent %age (in CBSE)|
|Based on Performance in JEE Main/ JEE Advance / NTSE / STSE / KVPY / Olympiad etc|
|8||Performace in JEE Adv / Main/NEET 2019||As per table given below|
|9||Stage-2 qualified in NTSE, KVPY, IJSO, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Astronomy Olympiad||65000||20000|
|10||Stage -1 qualified in NTSE, KVPY, IJSO, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Astronomy Olympiads||43000||14000|
|Old students of CP and Other Institute|
|11||Ex-CP Classroom Course student (Session 2018-19)||50% to 70%|
|12||Student taken coaching for one or more years in past from any institute||35% to 70%|
|13||Two or more real brother/sister studying in CP in the same session(to each Child) OR Real brother/sister of old CP Student||13000||Nil|
|Based on performance in Admission cum Scholarship Test|
|Scholarship Based on JEE Main 2019 Percentile|
|JEE Main 2019 %tile||Scholarship Amt in %age|
|All Subject||Any one/two Subjects|
|97% or above||80%||70%|
|95% or above||70%||50%|
|90% or above||50%||40%|
|80% or above||40%||30%|
|70% or above||30%||20%|
|Qualified for Advance (All Category)||25%||20%|
1.) If a student is choosing two subjects for coaching then scholarship applicable will be twice the scholarship amount given for single subject e.g if scholarship for single subject is 25000, then for two subjects it will be 50000.
2.) Single subject coaching facility is available only at CP Tower.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Buy Application Form online||Click Here|
|Apply in Person||Application form can be obtained from our Office by cash payment of Rs. 500/-|
|Documents Required for Admission (To be submitted at the time of reporting)||