Objective: This batch is for extra-meritorious students who are aiming a Top Rank in NEET.
Important: High level of commitment is required from student
- There is a separate “Lakshya Zone” in the Institute with AC classroom, AC Retiring room with all facilities providing highly efficient environment for learning.
- Whole day (7:00 am to 7:00 pm) is planned in a scientific way to get the best output from student.
- Teaching, Self-Study, Working, Doubt removal etc.- everything is done during the day in “LakshyaZone” under supervision of the best faculty members leaving very little requirement for self-study at home.
- Immediate clarification of doubt for best understanding of fundamentals.
- Specially designed Daily Practice Problem Sheets, Exercise sheets, Question Bank & Test Series.
- Extra-ordinary personal care and individual focus to enhance accuracy &scoring ability
- Healthy & motivating competitive environment.
- Batch Timing: 07:00 am to 07:00 pm
- Break of 10 min between the classes and 1 hour break for Lunch and rest.
- Breakfast, Lunch, High Tea & refreshment shall be served by the institute.
- Detailed day plan & time table will be shared in one-to-one meeting on selection for the course.
No of Students per Batch: Maximum 25 students per batch
- For KVPY/NTSE/Olympiad 2nd round qualified students: Direct Admission
- For Others: on the basis of “Lakshya Entrance Test & Personal Interview”
- CP students promoted from previous class on the basis of their performance in internal tests.
On the basis of "Lakshya Entrance Test Followed by Interview"
- Entrance Test Dates: Phase-I: 25 Dec 2016 | 8 Jan 2017; Phase-II: 26 Feb 2017, 22 March 2017
- Those who qualify entrance test will be called for an Interview round in the subsequent week after test.
- Test will be conducted at Kota/Jaipur/Alwar/Jodhpur/Sri Ganganagar/Mohali
- Interview will be conducted at Kota
- Phase-I: 20 Jan 2017 | Phase-II: 3 April 2017
Scholarship: Up to 90% as per scholarship criteria | View USSP Detail: Click Here