Course Structure: The entire course is divided into sets. Each set consists of booklets consists of following
- Detailed Class Notes with illustration to understand application of concepts.
- Miscellaneous Solved Examples to develop problem solving skills.
- Exercise Sheets with extensive coverage of questions to ensure preparation for any pattern of examination.
- Online Solutions to Exercise Sheets.
- Unit wise Practice Tests to be taken at home.
- Tips to improve speed, accuracy & developing examination Temperament.
Concept Improvement Classroom Contact Program (CICCP): Free 30 hours Concept Improvement Classroom Contact Program (CICCP) will also be conducted at selected locations.
Salient Features: The Course contains Study Material along by Star Teachers. The entire course is divided into six sets. These sets will be dispatched as per the schedule given below over the period of academic sessions.
|Eligibility||For Class 8th student is eligible for admission|
|Target||Targeting excellence in School, NTSE, Jr. Olympiads|
|Medium||Only English||Duration||1 year (Class 8th)||3 years (Class 8th to 10th)|
(Inclusive of Service Tax)
|Subject Covered||Maths | Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) | Social Science | Mental Ability|
|Course Structure||The Course has bee designed for the students who want to prepare for the competitive examinations along with school studies. It includes subject wise theory booklets, solved & unsolved exercises followed by solutions & topic wise problems for practice.|
|Dispatch Schedule Details||Immediate|