[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]As usual, JEE Advanced 2020 is a national level entrance exam leading to admissions in Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s, or Bachelor and Master Dual Degree in Engineering or Architecture Courses at the 10+2 level, in institutes like IITs, CFTIs, NITs, and several other institutes.
Under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB), the Seven Zonal Coordinating IITs (viz. IIT Kharagpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIT Roorkee) organizes and conducts JEE Advanced examination on a rotational basis every year. JEE Advanced 2020 is expected to be conducted by the IIT Delhi, tentatively in the third week of May.
The application process of JEE Advanced 2020 will be online and the application form is expected to get available in the first week of May.
Just as it was held in the last year, JEE Advanced 2020 will be a computer-based entrance test. Based on a predefined syllabus released by the JEE Advanced authorities, there will be two compulsory papers held in two shifts i.e.:-
• First sift – from 9 am to 12 pm
• Second shift – from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Students would be able to download their admit cards in the second week of May 2020, and the result of JEE Advanced 2020 will be announced in June 2020. For admissions, the Joint Seat Allocation Authority also known as JoSAA will be conducting the counseling, which will mark the completion of all JEE Advanced 2020 events.[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Dates” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%23000000″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]As per the announcement made by the IIT Delhi, the official schedule or say the Date sheets of the JEE Advanced 2020 in as mentioned below. Here, we have incorporated the excerpts from the official website https://jeeadv.ac.in which mentions the overall date sheet of the JEE 2020 including JEE Main, JEE Advanced and JEE AAT 2020. Just scroll down to know more about it:-
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”JEE Advanced 2020 Eligibility Criteria” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%23000000″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]There are certain JEE Advance eligibility criteria that a candidate must fulfill to successfully apply for the test. Hereby, we would like to suggest that you kindly check and ensure all the criteria mentioned below, prior to applying for the test.
- Nationality Criteria for JEE Advanced 2020:
A candidate can apply if:-
- He/she is an Indian National including OCI/PIO
- He/she is a foreign national candidate.
- Qualification Criteria for JEE Advanced 2020:
The Candidates applying for JEE Advance 2020 must have cleared their 10+2 or equivalent examination in the year 2019 or 2020.
- Percentage Criteria for JEE Advanced 2020:
The Candidates applying for JEE Advance 2020 must have scored the requisite marks in 12th or equivalent examination i.e.
- In the case of general/unreserved students, it is 75% aggregate marks.
- In the case of students belonging to the SC/ ST/ PWD category, it is 65% aggregate marks.
- Age limit Criteria for JEE Advanced 2020:
The date of birth of candidates must fall on or after October 1, 1993, while a relaxation of 5 years of will be given to SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Number of attempts for JEE Advanced 2020:
Candidates will only be able to apply for JEE Advanced test, a maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
- Mandatory appearance in JEE Main 2020:
In order to apply for JEE Advanced 2020, it will be mandatory for the candidates to appear in JEE Main 2020.
- Requisite Performance in paper 1 of JEE Main 2020:
In order to apply for JEE Advanced 2020, all candidates of all the categories need to get into the list of top 224,000 qualifying candidates in paper 1 of JEE Main 2020.
- Earlier admission at IITs:
- The applicants of JEE Advance 2020 must not have taken admission in an IIT irrespective of any condition.
- All those candidates who have earlier joined any IIT and subsequently canceled their admission will not be determined eligible for JEE Advanced 2020.
- Although, those students who had paid seat acceptance fee but had not reported at the center in the prescribed time frame or either canceled their seat before the last allotment round in the year 2019 will be considered as eligible for JEE Advanced 2020.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) 2020″ font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%23000000″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]The candidates of JEE Advance 2020 can attempt JEE Advanced AAT 2020 if they satisfy certain conditions.
- First of all, the aspirants of JEE Advanced AAT 2020 should have attempted and qualified JEE Advanced 2020 examination.
- The JEE Advanced AAT 2020 aspirants must secure the required cutoff to get enrolled in courses like B.Arch currently being offered in IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee.