Nurture Course for NEET 2024
For class XI Students – Coaching + Hostel + School & all other facilities within campus boundry spread over 20 acres
- Systematic Preparation for NEET by expert faculty members.
- Study Material Package.
- Daily Practice Problem Sheets.
- Doubt Classes.
- Regular Test Series (Unitwise, Revision & Major Tests).
- Digital learning support.
- Preparation for Board Exams and other subject also through in-campus school
Digital Learning Support
Recorded Video Lectures in Tab for Revision OR to study in advance, Online Quizzes & Test for self-assessment, Online Solutions to all exercise sheets etc.
Admissions in CBSE affiliated co-ed school within the campus. Classes for other subject shall be conducted as required.
Hostel Support & Other Facilities
Hostels are situated within Campus which is spread over 20 Acres. It is completely COVID safe (Bio-Bubble) & secure campus, having all facilities like Coaching Builiding, CBSE School, Hostel, Mess, Staff Residence, Sports Ground, Departmental store
etc within boundary.
Classes will be conducted: at CP Gurukul Campus Kota
Class Commencement: First week of April 2022
Fee & Special Benefits: CP-Gurukul offer package fee for coaching, hostel and school as mentioned below –
- Admission Fee: 5000/- (For New Admission only)
- Caution Fee: 15000/- (Refundable)
- Fee :
|Category of room||Double AC||Single
|Premium Room ||1-BHK Apartment ||2-BHK
|Double||Single||1st Child||2nd Child||1st Child||2nd Child|
|Class XI +JEE||340000||360000||380000||400000||390000||200000||410000||200000|
 Available only for Boy students.  One parent must stay with student in Apartment. Mess facility is not included for students staying in 1/2 BHK Apartments. For more details & facilities provided in apartment, please speak to our admission in-charge.
- Course Fee includes the following –
- School Fee, Integrated Coaching Fee, Sports Fee, Hostel & other residential amenities fee
- Mess Fee: For students staying in the hostel* (Please note Mess fee is not included in above fee for Students staying in the apartment)
- Laundry Fee: No extra Fee till 90 cloths/month for students staying in the hostel*
- Electricity Fee: No extra charge up to 100 units per month per room for the period of stay. If electricity consumption is more than above limit then extra fee shall be charged, calculated on the basis of
personal meter reading @ Rs 10.5 per unit.
- Not included in Fee:
- Uniform, School Books and personal stationary charges
- Tablet Cost (optional – as per actual)
- Personal expenses and ongoing stationary charges etc.
- Early Admission Benefits:
|If Admission is taken on or before||Amount |
|31st December 2021||30000|
|15th January 2022||20000|
|31st January 2022||10000|
|After 31st January 2022||No EAB|
- Lump Sum Benefit of additional Rs 20000 will be given, if complete fee is paid on/before 15th March
 In case of 2 siblings taking admission & opting for an Apartment (1/2 BHK), then the 2nd child will not be entitled for any Early Admission Benefit.
- Fee Payment Schedule:
|Percentage of Fee||Payment date|
|1st Installment||40%||As per above table|
|2nd Installment||30%||10th July 2022|
|3rd Installment||30%||10th October 2022|
|Important: Submission of PDC’s (Post Dated Cheques) of all pending installment is mandatory at the time of admission|
Apply : Click Here