National Standard Examination in Junior Science (NSEJS) 2019 will be organized on 17th November 2019, and the students can get themselves enrolled for NSEJS 20219 till the 15th of September 2019. It is an examination that falls under the realm of the National Standard Examination (NSE), the first stage of Science Olympiads. Across India, these examinations are organized at nearly 1400 centers.
As usual, NSEJS 2019 will be organized by the IAPT (Indian Association of Physics Teachers), in association with HBCSE (Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education)
National Standard Examination in Junior Science (NSEJS) is conducted for the students of junior section (class 10th or below) and is considered as the first rung that leads to the International Junior Science Olympiads (IJSO). All the candidates interested in NSEJS 2019 can register at their own schools for this preliminary stage.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”NSEJS Exam Date 2019″ font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%23000000″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
- Centre registration for NSEJ 2019 (National Standard Examination – 2019) is now closed. It was started on August 1, 2019, and ended on 20th of August 2019
- Enrolment of students in NSEJ 2019 is scheduled from August 21 to September 15, 2019.
- The Last date of fee payment by the center in-charge (through center login) is the 18th of September 2019.
- 17th of November 2019 will be the NSEJS Exam Date 2019.
- Display of marks will be done on the 18th of December 2019
- List of MI (Merit Index) and above MAS (Minimum Admissible Score) will be announced on 22nd December 2019.
- On 25th of December 2019 the final list of INO selected candidates will be revealed.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Demarcating NSEJS 2019 syllabus” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%23000000″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
NSEJS 2019 syllabus is broadly equivalent to the syllabus secondary school level, up to and including class 10th of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Although, the difficulty level of the questions asked in all the various levels of Olympiads including NSEs like NSEJS, happens to be of a higher difficulty level in comparison to that the board examinations.
Though there is no prescribed NSEJS 2019 syllabus, there will be questions from physics, mathematics, biology, and chemistry. Following are the major topics that must be considered for NSEJS 2019:-
|Circular Motion||Fluid||Base and Salt||Cell|
|Area of Triangle||Heat||Atoms and Molecule||Control and Coordination|
|Speed and Time||Light||Carbon and Its Compound||Diversity|
|Ptolemy’s Theorem||Magnetism and EMI||Chemical Reaction and Equation||Ecology|
|Calendar Test||Motion||Ionic Equilibrium||Heredity and Evolution|
|Euclid Division Algorithm||Newton’s Laws of Motion||Metals and Non – Metals||Micro-organism
|Remainder Problems using Binomial Theorem||Wave
|Algebraic Identities||States of Matter
|Squares||Structure of Atom||Respiration|
|Mean of Grouped Data|
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Eligibility Criteria of NSEJS 2019″ font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%23000000″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]It is advisable that the candidates should enroll themselves for this examination only if they satisfy the eligibility criteria of NSEJS 2019. If it is found at some later stages that any candidate does not meet the required eligibility criteria, he/she would be disqualified from the program.
Hence, just go through the following Eligibility Criteria of NSEJS 2019:-
- The aspirant of NSEJS 2019 must be eligible to hold an Indian passport.
- He/she must be born between the following dates:-
- On or after 1st of January 2005
- On or before the 31st of December 2006.
- The aspiring candidates of NSEJS 2019 must be residing as-well-ass studying in India since 30 November 2017 or earlier, or at least he/she must be studying in an Indian school system since the 30th of November 2017 or earlier.
- They must not have completed their class 10th board examinations earlier than 30 November 2019 or scheduled to complete their class 10th board examinations earlier than 30 November 2019.
- The aspirants must only be appearing for NSEJS 2019, i.e. they must not be appearing for any other National Standard Examination (NSE) viz. NSEA 2019, NSEB 2019, NSEC 2019 or NSEP 2019.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”IAPT – NSEJS 2019 Exam Pattern” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%23000000″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]As decided by the IAPT (Indian Association of Physics Teachers) following are the factors of NSEJS 2020 exam pattern:-
- Time Duration of NSEJS Exam 2019: The time duration of NSE in the Junior Science examination 2019 will be 2 hours from 10 am to 12 pm.
- Number of Questions in NSEJS Exam 2019: There will be a total of 80 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- Marking scheme in NSEJS Exam 2019: In NSEJS Exam 2019 three marks will be awarded for every correct answer. While there is also the provision for negative marking in NSEJS 2019 wherein 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Venue of Examination – NSEJS Exam 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya or Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya nearest to the candidate’s NSE center or some other designated center.