Course Methodology :
Regular Theory Classes | Complete Study Material | DPPS & Exercise Sheets Solving Classes | Doubt Removal Sessions | Regular Tests | Performance improvement seminars.
Course Features :
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Faculty Members
- Small Batch size and ultimate personal Attention
- Complete Study Material with exercise sheets as per the Latest Exam Pattern
- Individual Doubt Solving facility by Senior Faculties
- Scheduled Test Series and Feedback for improvement
- Performance enhancement & Motivational Seminars
- On campus Library & Reading Rooms
Digital Learning Support
- · Online Test series and Regular Guidance
- · Online Student-Parent Zone (For Student Result, Attendance etc)
- · Easy access to Management
- ·Owned Hostel in Campus & associated hostels nearby Location
- ·Dedicated Student Welfare Cell
- ·State-of-art infrastructure, in-campus Doctor, ATM, Cafeteria & Mess
Course Offered at : CP Tower, Kota
Course Duration & Medium : Long Term, Hindi Medium
Class Commencement : 15-Jun-22
|Course Type||Tuition Fee||GST @ 18%|
Total Applicable Fee
(inclusive of GST)
|Target Course for NEET 2023||100000||18000||118000|
|Class 10||%age aggregate if > 95%||50%|
|Class 10||%age aggregate if > 90%||30%|
|Class 12||%age aggregate if > 95%||90%|
|Class 12||%age aggregate if > 90%||80%|
|Class 12||%age aggregate if > 80%||70%|
|Class 12||%age aggregate if > 70%||50%|
|CP SAT||Based on Score||Upto 50%|
Terms and Conditions
- Students can avail this scholarship in CP Tower courses only.
- Only one scholarship will be given (whichever is higher) in each Category.
- Two scholarships of the same Category can not be clubbed.
- Category A and Category B Scholarship can be clubbed together.
- CBSE equivalent %age=CGPA*9.5
- Only HBSCE conducted Olympiads are considered
Hostel Facility (optional) : CP owned Hostels or other hostels near institute