Class XI with Integrated Preparation for NEET 2025
Coaching + Hostel + School & All Facility in One Campus
Revolutionary 24X7 Concept
Learning 24X7: Classroom
Lectures available on eCareerPoint App immediately after the Classfor revision & selfstudy
Test and Analysis 24X7:
Topic Wise Quizes, DPP and Micro level analysis for self evaluation
Doubt Solving 24X7:
Ask your doubts to experts and get instant solution
Online access to Solution to Exercise Sheets and DPPs
Mentoring 24X7 :
Mentoring 24X7 : Round the clock mentoring for all academic & non-academic issues
Safety & Security 24X7:
Refined Teaching Methodology
All Benefits of Online Coaching Format in Offline Coaching
Young, Enthusiastic and Committed Faculty Team
Stand with you Shoulder to Shoulder
Relevant and to the point Study Material
Small Batch Size for Personal Attention
Study Under Supervision of
Faculty members in a peaceful & modern ambiance
Intellectual and Concerned Management with
Extra Ordinary Focus on Quality Education
Admissions in CBSE-affiliated co-ed school within the campus. Classes for other subject shall be conducted as required.
Hostel Support & Other Facilities
Hostels are situated within Campus which is spread over 20 Acres. It is completely COVID safe (Bio-Bubble) & secure campus, having all facilities like Coaching Building, CBSE School, Hostel, Mess, Staff Residence, Sports Ground, Departmental store etc within boundary.
Classes will be conducted: at CP Gurukul Campus Kota
Class Commencement: 10th Apr 2023
Virtual Campus Tour : click here
Fee & Special Benefits: CP-Gurukul offer package fee for coaching, hostel and school as mentioned below –
- Admission Fee: 5000/- (For New Admission only)
- Caution Fee: 15000/- (Refundable)
- Fee :
|Class XI + NEET||340000||360000||380000||400000||120000 Extra||150000 Extra|
- Premium Rooms Available only for Boy students.
- One parent must stay with a student in Apartment. Food is not included for students staying in 1/2 BHK Apartments. For more details & facilities provided in the apartment, please speak to our admission in-charge.
Early Admission Benefits:
|If Admission is taken on or before||Amount|
|31st December 2022||30000|
|15th January 2023||20000|
|31st January 2023||10000|
|After 31st January 2023||No EAB|
|SN||Scholarship Criteria for Class XI & XII Students||Amount (in Rs)|
|Based on Performance in class 10th|
|1||10th Marks >= 95% aggregate||100,000|
|2||10th Marks >= 90% aggregate||75,000|
|3||10th Marks >= 85% aggregate||50,000|
|Based on Performance in class 9th (Only for class XI students)|
|1||9th Marks >= 95% aggregate||50,000|
|2||9th Marks >= 90% aggregate||25,000|
|Based on Performance in NTSE / KVPY / Olympiad etc|
|4||Stage-2 qualified in NTSE||120,000|
|5||Stage -1 qualified in NTSE||100,000|
|6||CP SAT (Upto)||100,000|
|7||Two or more real brother/sister studying in CP in the same session(to each Child)||10,000|
|8||To All girl student’s (if takes admission on or before 10-June-2023)||50,000|
|Scholarship shall be awarded whichever is higher applicable|
|Scholarship applicable for Single & double AC room package.|
Fee Payment Schedule:
|Percentage of Fee||Payment date|
|1st Instalment||40%||As per above table|
|2nd Instalment||30%||10th July 2023|
|3rd Instalment||30%||10th October 2023|
|Important: Submission of PDC’s (Post Dated Cheques) of all pending installments is mandatory at the time of admission|
Terms and Conditions:
- Admission Fee(For New admission only) of Rs 5000 to be paid on or before 31st March in case of New Admission.
- Registration fee:Rs 25,000/- to be paid at the time of Registration which will be adjusted in the total fees.
- Early Admission Benefitwill be applicable only when 1st Installment is cleared on or before 15th March 2023.
- Caution Fee(refundable) of Rs 15000 to be paid on or before 31st March. Caution Money will be refunded within 60 days of leaving school after adjusting any pending fee/damages.
- Late Feewill be applicable as per follows:
- Within 7 Days of due date – Rs 2500
- Within 15 Days of due date- Rs 5000
- Admission will be cancelled after 15 days of the due
- Refund Policy:
- The registration fee of Rs 25000 is non-refundable and will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- 1st Instalment fee less Registration fee may be refunded if request is submitted to School before 15th March.
- In case of lump sum payment
- 2nd & 3rd Installments may be refunded if request for refund is submitted between 15th March to 10th July.
- 3rd Instalment may be refunded if request for refund is submitted after 10th July to 10th August.
- No refund will be given after 10th August under any circumstances.
- Fee includes:
- School Tuition Fee and Activities Fee,
- Coaching Fee, Coaching Modules Fee
- Hostel Fee, Mess Fee, Laundry Charges and Limited Electricity charges (100 units per room)
- Not included in Fee:
- Uniform, School Books and personal stationary charges
- Tablet Cost (optional – as per actual)
- Personal expenses and ongoing stationary charges etc.