MCC has begun the registration process for round 2 of NEET UG 2022 counselling. Here’s the complete detail to know about.
NEET UG 2022 Round 2 Counselling: The MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) released the NEET UG 2022 round 2 counseling process on 2nd November 2022. The candidates who are interested and eligible students who want to get registered for the counseling process will have to apply, or the candidates who want to move to upward movement can also apply online. Candidates need to register themselves on the official website of MCC which is mcc.nic.in
NEET UG 2022 Counselling Round 2 Important Dates
- 7th November is the last date to apply for the counseling of MBBS/BDS/B.Sc Nursing courses.
- The choice-filling process for the NEET UG Round 2 will be activated between November 3 and 8.
- Processing of seat allotment will be done on 9 November and 10 November 2022.
- The counseling results will be declared on 11th November and candidates will have to report between 12th November and 18th November.
Steps to Register: NEET UG 2022 Counselling
Given below the steps that students need to follow these steps to register for NEET UG 2022 counseling
- Visit the official website of MCC – mcc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the NEET UG 2022 counseling Round 2 registration link.
- You will be redirected to a new page, candidates will have to enter their login credentials and click on the submit button.
- Fill in the required details and also pay the application fee online
- Download the confirmation page
- Take a printout for future use.