Faculty Development Program 2023
- About Program
- CP is coming up with mega- expansion in forthcoming academic session and to meet its requirement a mass level faculty development Program is being launched.
- Eligibility to apply for FDP
- B.Tech./M.Tech./MBBS/B-Pharma/MPharma or any other relevant bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Fresher’s can also apply.
- Minimum 60% Aggregate in X, XII and UG/PG.
- Selection Process
- Aptitude Test (Gen. Science + Gen. Math + Logical Reasoning + English)
- Test on : 21-May-2023
- Test Time : 12:00 pm to 01:00 pm
- Test Center: CP Tower, Road No. 1, IPIA, Kota (Raj.) India-324005
- Online HR Interview/Demo for selected candidates on 18-May-2023 & 19-May-2023
- Training Procedure
- 3 months offline Training Procedure at Career Point, Kota from 1
- Detailed Training procedure is given below, this is meant to train you to teach the aspirants and finally our expert trainer will judge your performance and expertise. In case your performance and capabilities are up to the satisfaction of our expert trainer than you could be appointed as a lecture trainee at Career Point. So get ready and be prepared to crack the test
You will be required to prepare entire chapters during the training Program of your teaching subject, thoroughly.
Our expert trainer will train you
- How to deliver a lecture
- How to prepare teaching notes.
- How to develop new and challenging questions, which sharpen analytical skills and clear concepts of student on the particular topic.
- Model lecture:
You are required to deliver a model lecture on the topics prepared to the management.
- Written Test:
The Management will take a subsequent test of the topic.
- Question Framing
: You are required to frame new and challenging questions with detailed solutions from the topic of your model lecture.
- Final Model lecture
: on the final day of your trial training Program, you are required to give a final model lecture and a written test.
The management will judge your performance and teaching capabilities during the teaching capabilities during the different activities in the training Program.
- Final Interview:
If your Performance is Upto the satisfaction of our expert trainer, then you are required to face the final Interview with our director and thereafter if selected, you will be appointed as lecturer trainee.
In case, your progress and performance is not found satisfactory during the trial training Program than you may be asked to discontinue the training Program.
- After training:
A certificate with grade to a Candidate on successful completion of FDP.
- Final Placement:
Final posting totally depends upon your performance during training Program and place of posting depends upon the availability of vacancy at CP Branch/Franchise/SIP/online Subject to availability.
In case if vacancy does not persist at the time of completion of training Program we keep your profile in our active database and as soon HR department come across any suitable openings we put your profile for posting.
- Please note that, after final selection you may be posted to any centre across nation and denial will subject to penalty of Rs 1 Lac against the cost of training put on you during the entire period.
- A One year agreement will also be signed with you.
- Fee Details:
- Registration Fee for appearing in Test- Rs200/-
- No Cost for final training at Kota
- Candidates have to arrange for Boarding, Lodging & Food by themselves during offline training at Kota
- Apply Online- Click here
- For any inquire contact-