For class 6th to 10th – Coaching + Hostel + School & all other facilities within campus boundry spread over 20 acres
- Excellent Schooling for Class VI to X
- Integrated Preparation by Experts
- Living on Campus
Digital Learning Support
Recorded Video Lectures in Tab for Revision OR to study in advance, Online Quizzes & Test for self-assessment, Online Solutions to all exercise sheets etc.
Admissions in CBSE affiliated co-ed school within the campus. Classes for other subject shall be conducted as required.
Hostel Support & Other Facilities
Hostels are situated within Campus which is spread over 20 Acres. It is a completely COVID safe (Bio-Bubble) & secure campus, having all facilities like Coaching Building, CBSE School, Hostel, Mess, Staff Residence, Sports Ground, Departmental store, etc within the boundary.
Medium : English
Classes will be conducted : at CP Gurukul Campus Kota
Class Commencement : 5th April, 2021
Virtual Campus Tour : click here
Fee & Special Benefits :
- Admission Fee : 5000/- (For New Admission only)
- Caution Fee : 15000/- (Refundable)
- Fee :
|Class VI/VII/VIII||310000||NA||NA||NA||120000 Extra||150000 Extra|
- Premium Rooms Available only for Boy students.
- One parent must stay with a student in Apartment. Food is not included for students staying in 1/2 BHK Apartments. For more details & facilities provided in the apartment, please speak to our admission in-charge.
Early Admission Benefits:
|If Admission is taken on or before||Amount|
|31st December 2022||30000|
|15th January 2023||20000|
|31st January 2023||10000|
|After 31st January 2023||No EAB|
|SN||Scholarship Criteria for Class VI to X Students||Amount (in Rs)|
|Based on Performance in Current or Previous Class|
|1||Marks >= 95% aggregate||50,000|
|2||Marks >= 90% aggregate||35,000|
|3||Marks >= 85% aggregate||20,000|
|4||To All girl student’s (if takes admission on or before 10-June-2023)||35,000|
|Scholarship shall be awarded whichever is higher applicable|
|Scholarship applicable for Single & double AC room package. <No scholarship for premium room>|
Fee Payment Schedule:
|Percentage of Fee||Payment date|
|1st Instalment||40%||As per above table|
|2nd Instalment||30%||10th July 2023|
|3rd Instalment||30%||10th October 2023|
|Important: Submission of PDC’s (Post Dated Cheques) of all pending installments is mandatory at the time of admission|
Terms and Conditions:
- Admission Fee (For New admission only) of Rs 5000 to be paid on or before 31st March in case of New Admission.
- Registration fee: Rs 25,000/- to be paid at the time of Registration which will be adjusted in the total fees.
- Early Admission Benefit will be applicable only when 1st Installment is cleared on or before 15th March 2023.
- Caution Fee (refundable) of Rs 15000 to be paid on or before 31st March. Caution Money will be refunded within 60 days of leaving school after adjusting any pending fee/damages.
- Late Fee will be applicable as per follows:
- Within 7 Days of due date – Rs 2500
- Within 15 Days of due date- Rs 5000
- Admission will be cancelled after 15 days of the due
- Refund Policy:
- The registration fee of Rs 25000 is non-refundable and will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- 1st Instalment fee less Registration fee may be refunded if request is submitted to School before 15th March.
- In case of lump sum payment
- 2nd & 3rd Installments may be refunded if request for refund is submitted between 15th March to 10th July.
- 3rd Instalment may be refunded if request for refund is submitted after 10th July to 10th August.
- No refund will be given after 10th August under any circumstances.
- Fee includes:
- School Tuition Fee and Activities Fee,
- Coaching Fee, Coaching Modules Fee
- Hostel Fee, Mess Fee, Laundry Charges and Limited Electricity charges (100 units per room)
- Not included in Fee:
- Uniform, School Books and personal stationary charges
- Tablet Cost (optional – as per actual)
- Personal expenses and ongoing stationary charges etc.
Apply : Click Here