For class XII Students – Coaching + Hostel + School & all other facilities within campus boundary spread over 20 acres
- Systematic Preparation for JEE by expert faculty members
- Study Material Package
- Daily Practice Problem Sheets
- Doubt Classes
- Regular Test Series (Unitwise, Revision & Major Tests)
- Digital learning support
- Preparation for Board Exams and other subject also through in-campus school
Digital Learning Support
Recorded Video Lectures in Tab for Revision OR to study in advance, Online Quizzes & Test for self-assessment, Online Solutions to all exercise sheets etc.
Admissions in CBSE affiliated co-ed school within the campus. Classes for other subject shall be conducted as required.
Hostel Support & Other Facilities
Hostels are situated within Campus which is spread over 20 Acres. It is completely COVID safe (Bio-Bubble) & secure campus, having all facilities like Coaching Builiding, CBSE School, Hostel, Mess, Staff Residence, Sports Ground, Departmental store etc within boundary.
Class XI Syllabus coverage for JEE: Through digital learning support (Recorded lectures of class XI syllabus will be provided to student for revision or cover any left portion of class XI), doubt classes & Test Series
Classes will be conducted: at CP Gurukul Campus Kota
Medium : English
Class Commencement : 3rd Apr 2023
Virtual Campus Tour : click here
Fee & Special Benefits: CP-Gurukul offer package fee for coaching, hostel and school as mentioned below –
- Admission Fee: 5000/- (For New Admission only)
- Caution Fee: 15000/- (Refundable)
- Fee :
|Class XII + JEE||340000||360000||380000||400000||120000 Extra||150000 Extra|
- Premium Rooms Available only for Boy students.
- One parent must stay with a student in Apartment. Food is not included for students staying in 1/2 BHK Apartments. For more details & facilities provided in the apartment, please speak to our admission in-charge.
Early Admission Benefits:
|If Admission is taken on or before||Amount|
|31st December 2022||30000|
|15th January 2023||20000|
|31st January 2023||10000|
|After 31st January 2023||No EAB|
|SN||Scholarship Criteria for Class XI & XII Students||Amount (in Rs)|
|Based on Performance in class 10th|
|1||10th Marks >= 95% aggregate||100,000|
|2||10th Marks >= 90% aggregate||75,000|
|3||10th Marks >= 85% aggregate||50,000|
|Based on Performance in class 9th (Only for class XI students)|
|1||9th Marks >= 95% aggregate||50,000|
|2||9th Marks >= 90% aggregate||25,000|
|Based on Performance in NTSE / KVPY / Olympiad etc|
|4||Stage-2 qualified in NTSE||120,000|
|5||Stage -1 qualified in NTSE||100,000|
|6||CP SAT (Upto)||100,000|
|7||Two or more real brother/sister studying in CP in the same session(to each Child)||10,000|
|Class X to XI Moving (CP Gurukul)|
|8||Students promoting from Class X to XI and takes admission on or before 10-June-2023||75,000|
|9||To All girl student’s (if takes admission on or before 10-June-2023)||50,000|
|Scholarship shall be awarded whichever is higher applicable|
|Scholarship applicable for Single & double AC room package.|
Fee Payment Schedule:
|Percentage of Fee||Payment date|
|1st Instalment||40%||As per above table|
|2nd Instalment||30%||10th July 2023|
|3rd Instalment||30%||10th October 2023|
|Important: Submission of PDC’s (Post Dated Cheques) of all pending installments is mandatory at the time of admission|
Terms and Conditions:
- Admission Fee(For New admission only) of Rs 5000 to be paid on or before 31st March in case of New Admission.
- Registration fee:Rs 25,000/- to be paid at the time of Registration which will be adjusted in the total fees.
- Early Admission Benefitwill be applicable only when 1st Installment is cleared on or before 15th March 2023.
- Caution Fee(refundable) of Rs 15000 to be paid on or before 31st March. Caution Money will be refunded within 60 days of leaving school after adjusting any pending fee/damages.
- Late Feewill be applicable as per follows:
- Within 7 Days of due date – Rs 2500
- Within 15 Days of due date- Rs 5000
- Admission will be cancelled after 15 days of the due
- Refund Policy:
- The registration fee of Rs 25000 is non-refundable and will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- 1st Instalment fee less Registration fee may be refunded if request is submitted to School before 15th March.
- In case of lump sum payment
- 2nd & 3rd Installments may be refunded if request for refund is submitted between 15th March to 10th July.
- 3rd Instalment may be refunded if request for refund is submitted after 10th July to 10th August.
- No refund will be given after 10th August under any circumstances.
- Fee includes:
- School Tuition Fee and Activities Fee,
- Coaching Fee, Coaching Modules Fee
- Hostel Fee, Mess Fee, Laundry Charges and Limited Electricity charges (100 units per room)
- Not included in Fee:
- Uniform, School Books and personal stationary charges
- Tablet Cost (optional – as per actual)
- Personal expenses and ongoing stationary charges etc.